Monday, February 14, 2011

SNL

Dear NY,
Why do I make bad life decisions? This weekend was possibly one of the most interesting I've had in a while. My friends and I decided that we were going to see Saturday Night Live. So we were going to have to stand in line for hours to wait for the stand by tickets. However, before this could happen Joe and I decided that needed to go hang out with some of my friends in Brooklyn. Props to the Dram Shop in Park Slope, though they tricked me into opening a tab. Their french fries are killer!

Who knew the R train wasn't going to be working? I sure didnt!!!

Needless to say we took a cab. I was later told I called a friend of mine and told her, "We in Ireland". Not that I remember any of the ride but somehow I only paid a $20 fare!!! AYO!!! Waiting in line for a few hours wouldnt have been that bad but it was freezing out! So I stole a snuggy from AP and rolled around on the floor going "meow, meow, meow". I guess I turned into the entertainment. Time out! Lemme give props to homeless people cause that was not fun for a few hours let alone days.

We got our tickets and went home to sleep for a few hours cause we didnt get to leave til 8. What wasn't great? Going back uptown... The crazy people on the Q were especially annoying. Then we had to wait in line at nbc with the people from the night before. I just ignored my behavior from the night before. I hope everyone else did too. Though I was told I was funny... We were part of the last 10 to make it into the studio!!! However, the taping wasnt actually that funny and I showed Chris Brown the back of my hand. woops..

Peace Out NY,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment