Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Waffles Nam Nam

Dear NY, I really want a waffle from the waffle truck, wafels and dinges. Sooo good but I can never seem to find them. Sadface. Go NY! Find them!!!

Now because I can't keep up with their location I decided to follow them on twitter because they are indeed delicious. I found out that a few days ago they were in my neighborhood but I missed them! So I thought I would express my displeasure with a tweet at them.
 Here's how the conversation went:
@ I missed you when you were in park slope. That makes me sad. haha 
wafels and dinges
It makes us sad too. RT @: @ I missed you when you were in park slope. That makes me sad. haha

Their response made me feel so great! So I think everyone should go find the truck and get a waffle!!!

Dana
dgtclassy for the twit heads

No comments:

Post a Comment